Received from Studio Meez in Belgium, March 3th.
My textile letter from Studio Meez have arrived and I love it!
I have been following the blog of Studio Meez for a while and I deceided to invite her to participate in my projects of textile letters. I am so happy for this as I have got a package full of treasuries.
Love Love Love!
In the family of Studio Meez all of the women likes to work with there hands, from knit to sewing to crochet to quilt and bobinlace. WOW!
The amazing letter from Studio Meez.
I love this old drawings of how to make a pattern for sewing. It's very graphic and in a way also very textile like.
Studio Meez is a graphic designer, illustrator and creator. If you are interested in the work from Studio Meez, it can be purchased here. I really love it. This bear is part of 5 postcards from Cirque de Meez.
Like me Studio Meez is in love with wool.
The ribbon with grey and the little grey wooll with yellow arround goes nicely together.
I would like to thank you for sending me all these lovely treasuries. As I have feel in love with your bear on the postcard, it's now hanging at my studio.






Beautiful package!
ReplyDeletehi rios,
ReplyDeletei'm so happy to find your blogs and thanks for the comment in mine! textile letters is such an amazing idea, just incredible. i would love to participate if possible, maybe when i have some time off school!
hi katrina,
ReplyDeleteyes, i would love to do a textile letter!
oh my goodness karina, i keep on getting your name wrong with each comment! my brain is not working. the last one was my phone's auto-correct. i'm so sorry - not usually such a scatterbrain... :)
ReplyDeleteI'm so happy you like it!
ReplyDelete