Received from Donovan, USA, July 2012.
Donovan is an amazing woman and I'm really impressed by her energy. She is the woman behind Letters Writers Alliance on flickr and
she also have the beautiful art blog the INtangible blog. It's full of beautiful handmade drawings by Donovan. Besides all this, she writes
about 100 letters each month. WOW!
Some of the bits of the whole letter from Donovan.
The striped ribbon is from the stationery store where Donovan use to work. The foil printed paper is Hell Money rescured from a
dumpster. Old stamps.
Inside a little envelope I found all these small things. 07 numbers, Happy Holidays stickers ect.
Donovan have made me a little book and on each page a new item was inside it. I were so impressed.
Dear Donovan, thank you so much for your lovely letter. Opening it was such a fun thing to do!



No comments:
Post a Comment