24.9.12

LIEBSTER BLOG AWARD


Have just received a Liebster Blog Award. So this is the first post on the textile letters blog that will not contain a swap of a real letter.

Thank you sweet Kim from shipbuilding. You have made me so happy!!

You can see Kim's letter to me here and my letter to her here.

With lots of love I pass the Liebster Blog Award on to five inspiring women and there lovely blogs, which I like to visit as often as I can.


the Liebster Blog Award is given to blogs with less than 200 followers

when you are given the award you:
. thank the one who gave you the award & post a link
. mention five blogs to forward the award & let them know by leaving a comment on their blog
. keep your fingers crossed that the chosen ones want to keep forwarding the award

3 comments: