Received from Lisa in Belgium, March the 24.
I have got a new fantastic letter from Lisa, who is a graphic designer. I invited Lisa to take part of my projects of textile letters.
If Lisa were a textile designer she would like to create very bright colored and geometric patterns.
My letter from Lisa. I love the different kinds of envelopes with tape or a little dot on it.
Lisa send me this little drawing on a card of a birds wing. Really lovely.
In the letter there were alle these pretty buttoms in plastic and I truly love them. I collect buttoms, so this was a very nice gift. Thank you!
I like the way old buttons have been sewn onto, often, a brown piece of hard paper. The details of this one is outstanding.
In the letter from Lisa she included two postcards of textile designs.
To the left it's Lieke van Opstal and to the right Elise Broekaert. They textiles are both woven and the textile to the left are pleats. I like the idea.
Lisa's card. She writes on a little ps note, that when she was a kid and grew up, she were living in the Prinses Charlottestraat, same street as me today.
Dear Lisa, thank you so much for your lovely letter.






:-) those postcards from textile design are my friends, they have graduated a year ago :-). So funny.
ReplyDeleteoh, by the way, the work of 'Elise' isn't a woven piece, it's embroidered.
ReplyDeleteYour welcome, I'm glad you like it!
ReplyDeleteAnd yes, I brought the cards from the graduation-exhibition from Hermine's school last year :)