Received from Sara in Sweden, February 23.
I saw Sara writing a note on wide eyed tree's blogpost about my textile letter, so therefore I invited Sara to participate in my little project.
Sara have the most wonderful blog; Snövits Apple full of beautiful photos. I love it.
Sara lives in Uppsala close to Stockholm and makes the most beautiful jewelry, inspired by vintage and fairytales. She works in an antique shop and like me she loves visiting fleamarkets. Sometimes she goes to Copenhagen and last time she visit the market behind the cityhall of Frederiksberg. That fleamarket is also one of my favorites.
Right now Sara is collecting antique frames where she wants to put in pictures of fairytales. I think it's a lovely idea and would love to see the result one day.
Sara loves to read and some of her favorite books are Brideshead by Jane Eure, Jerusalem by Selma Lagerlöf and Rebecca by Dapne du Maurier.
My textile letter from Sara with butterflies.
Doilies in crochet.
My favorite part of the letter. An old postcard. I love the way it has been made with the very soft colors of grey shades together with green, red and pink. So beautiful. It is already hanging on my studios wall.
A pretty brooch, now also hanging in my studio.
Soft old wool around a card with a cat on.
Sara had made me a nice card from a buttom and different kinds of paper doilises.
Dear Sara, I want to thank you for your beautiful textile letter.






Awww, I love your presentation of my letter. So beautifully written. Thank you so much! I Was going to comment on this much earlier but something must have gotten in the way. Actually, I just decided that i will write about you and your textile letter project in my blog. Will let you know when I have done that :) And thank you so much for the wonderful letter I received from you. Hugs from Sara
ReplyDelete