11.2.12

FROM CLAUDIA.

Received from Claudia in Austria, February 4th.

I like looking at other creative peoples blogs and this is how I found Claudia, also know as Wide Eyed Tree. I invited Claudia to participate in my little projects of textile letters, and luckily for me she accepted.
Claudia makes many nice things, among others crochet rugs, pretty envelopes and so amazing hand-carved stamp or stempel. These I am really in love with. Here you can see the work from Wide Eyed.

Claudia is a graphic designer and she knew since childhood she wanted to be creative and work with her hands.
The beautiful letter from Claudia full of Spring colors. Lovely!
This envelop and card is special, it is not that big, but it is so pretty.
A card and envelop made by Claudia with tea pots. I love the two light pink colors she have used in this design. When opening the envelop the logo of Wide Eyed comes, what a wonderful detail.
Another beautiful envelop by Andy Warhol.
Inside the envelop the colorfull card with greetings from Claudia.
A piece of textile full of Spring and happiness and a black/white card. I simple love the motif.

Dear Claudia, thank you so much for your amazing letter full of treasuries. Your envelop is hanging in my studio. I am so happy I have found somebody who likes moo minicard as much as myself.

2 comments:

  1. Thank you for all the kind words about my things :)
    When I returned to Vienna your mail was waiting for me! It is so lovely! Iove all the things you sent me! I also like the card with jesus on it. I am collecting pictures of jesus images :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so glad that you liked my letter for you. The card with Jesus on is from Peru, which I visited last year with my husband. At the time we were there these special cards were beeing sold everywhere, as a celebration were going on.

    ReplyDelete