I have got a new fantastic letter.
I invited Annelies & Chris, a couple from the amazing blog Our Strange Nature. Annelies have studied French and Russian and is right now studying to become a landscaping architect. Chris have a background in illustration as a graphic designer.
I really like following there blog as every post is interesting. Also they have a little collection of things they have done together like; Arts and Crafts, Projects, Trips ect. On a trip they even went to Denmark. Later this year Annelies is going to Peru, so I will send her some travel tips as I have been there several times, I even got married in Lima.
Annelies & Chris had made it out of fabric, so amazing and fantastic. I think they were both very happy when I received it, as it were the first time they have ever made an envelop like this.
On the backside the letter were neatly sewn together. So beautiful.
My beautiful letter.
I always find it exciting to opening a new letter.
In the buttom to the right there is a sneak peak of a postcard from the Van Gogh Museum in Amsterdam. I don't know how, but they must know that I last year went to Amsterdam too, to visit the Van Gogh Museum.
Annelies have a community garden and she likes spending almost every Sundays there for growing vegetables and flowers.
I have a little balcony where I will plant my ruculla seeds and I already look forward to all the summer salads.
Old Belgium stamps.
Some of Chris' drawings and patterns. I like them and the one to the right reminds me of all the stitching in my embroidery work.
Part of an old book and the streets of Gent.
Dear Annelies & Chris, I want to thank you for your amazing letter to me. I'm going to hang Chris' drawings in my studio.








Really wonderful. what a treasure to get and to give.
ReplyDeletewhat a nice present. Wish you a good weekend!
ReplyDeleteWe are so glad it arrived!
ReplyDeletehow lovely! thats a happy envelope!
ReplyDelete