5.6.12

FROM FLAURETTE.

Received from Flaurette in France, May the 29.

A new fantastic letter have arrived in my mail box from Flaurette who have the most amazing blog Floddertje. All her photos is like a fairytale, full of mystery. I always love to visit her blog.
If you are interested in discovering more of Flaurette's work she is also on tumblr and pinterest.

Flaurette lives in a small house in an area which is well known for it's wine and delicious food -the best goat cheese EVER!! together with it's majestic castles. I love visiting old castles. They are so full of mystery and I always imagine how it was to live there, so many years ago.
Flaurette is studying Art History at the University and is at the moment achieving her second year of master. She is working on the writings of a belgian painter from the XIXth Century, her favourite historical period. Fascinating!

I have got a package full of papergoods and I love it!
Flaurette writes to me, my textile letter to her was like finding a Sunshine. It makes me so happy to hear.
My beautiful letter full treasuries.
 Flaurette's handwriting is so beautiful. Love!
Black and white photo and a quote by Benjamin Disraeli; Life is to short to be small.
Another black/white photo.
The pom pom's is from Holland where Flaurette is born.
Beautiful pressed lilac flowers. There is still a little bit of a lovely smell left in them.
I think they are from Flaurette's kitchen.
Pretty envelop folded of a comic magazine.

Dear Flaurette, thank you so much for this amazing letter full of treasuries. The quote is going to be at my studio wall later today.
Soon I will send you a new letter with histories and photos about my travels to Peru and Japan.

2 comments:

  1. Oh, WOW, there's nothing better in the world than happy mail! Adorable letter!

    http://naomemandeflores.com/en

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful project you have devised. Must be such a delight opening each letter.
    Maya

    ReplyDelete