Received from Teresa in Portugal, June 2012.
Teresa is an amazing young woman. She has just graduated as an Architect and got a Master in Urbanism and Public spaces. Congratulations!
Teresa is in love with the analogne photography, she started doing this when she got an old camera from her Grandfather. If you want to see more of Teresa’s amazing work, you can see it here. She lives in a small village in Vila Nova de Gaia, but is actually from Porto.
My pretty letter, where blue is the “red thread” in the whole letter. So beautiful.
Teresa like collecting small pieces from the nature. I’m totally in love with these little blue flowers, called Miosotis from her garden.
Pretty beach stones.
A crochet doily made by Teresa.
In her freetime Teresa makes crafts like crochet, embroidery, painting or playing with different papers and make collages.
Snapshots of Teresa’s photos, taken in Porto. I think the last one is a little portrait of sweet Teresa herself.





I visited her Flickr! Her photos are so pretty :)
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDelete