Received from Elisabeth in USA, November 24.
Another fantastic letter where also waiting for me when I came home from Peru.
I have got to know Elisabeth from flickr. She is a weaver like myself and weave the most stunning scarfs. I wish I were the happy owner of one. Have a look here.
Elisabeth sended me this handwoven letter with embroidery. I think it is so fine in the details.
I love the natural shades of the letter.
Even the stamp is handwoven with embroidery.
I have tried to take the photo so my name is "rina". This was my nickname when I was a child, which my grandmother gave me.
The real stamp outside the letter with love from USA.
Elisabeth, I want to thank you for your letter you send me. It is now hanging in my studio, where I like to hang up some of my treasuries.





No comments:
Post a Comment