17.4.12

FROM OLGA.

Received from Olga in Russia, March the 29.

My textile letter from Olga is so amazing.
Eventhough I don't really know Olga in person face-to-face, there is something about her letter to me and her blog which reminds me of each other, and this is why I think I have got to know Olga even more than a face-to-face meeting.
Olga's blog and her letterwriting is so fragile and I'm so happy to get to know her.
My letter from Olga.
Olga have a White Room, where you can purchase her fantastic jewellry and her prints of watercolor work. Here is an iris and I have putted it together with a perlehyacint, thats what we called in Danish. I think they goes nicely together.
In Danish this little bird is called a Gulspurv. Also a print of a watercolor from Olga's shop. I think the details in the watercolor is so beautiful and it's like I can touch the little bird.
A pretty little blockprint.
Solid colors are so beautiful light.
This blue indigo and white cotton fabric is usually used as towels in the trains of Russia. Simpel, but still so classic!
A little note from Olga to me!!
Olga have been collecting tapes for a long time, and here is a little collection.
These two are my favorites. Especially the simpel white one with the black stripe in a 3-d effect would look nice on a dress.
Full of Spring and happiness. These tapes are so amazing.

Dear Olga, thank you for your fragile textile letter to me, your little bird will soon be hanging at my studio.

2 comments:

  1. Such a lovely mail!
    I still have so many mail to photograph, including yours.
    And I'm also still working on my mail back to you. I'm extremely slow...

    ReplyDelete
  2. karina,
    thank you so much
    for the pictures and your words

    i hope you got my e - mail

    ReplyDelete