Received from Anjali in England, June2012.
Anjali graduated last year from Chelsea College of Art & Design, specialising in printed and digital textile design. She has been in Jaipur, India for a 3 months internship this year and earlier she has also been a volentering in Peru, at a school and medical center in the center of Lima.
Anjali is working freelance for a textile agency and would like to start up her own market selling scarves and bags. Here you can see some of Anjali’s work and here you can follow her process in the textile printing area.
Different kinds of yarns from the University. I like the variety in the yarns with the shiny polyester together with the soft mat wool.
Embroidery sheets from an old Scandinavian textile book. I love this kind of diagrams and will try to make some of these stitches.
Pendants from Anjali’s graduation show.
A whole wall with Andy Warhols colorfull paintings.
Facades from Nottinghill in London.
The whole letter.Dear Anjali, thank you so much for your letter to me. I'm going to hang up the embroidery sheets at my studio.






Such a lovely letter! People are so creative, I'm really impressed. Plus, I'm trying to collect a bunch of great itens to send you. But I don't know If I'll be able to top your other awesome pen pals! :)
ReplyDeletehttp://naomemandeflores.com/en