Received from Julie in Holland, June 2012.
Julie has the amazing blog Daisies & Daffodils with the most pretty photos. I like to visit often.
She lives in Haarlem, close to Amsterdam. Today she is working in a bank, being creative with numbers. In her free time she likes to draw, do crochet, write letters and work on little projects. As she writes: "many ideas, only little time, always work in progress".
The envelope itself is a piece of art. I so much love the flowers.
This tiny little button Julie has sent me is so amazing, beautiful and pretty. I wish I had a lot. There is so much detail in the embroidery stitches. I would like to make some of these too.
Other buttons which is pretty together.
Julie’s boyfriend is from Portugal and every year they visit his family. The Portuguese stamps with a lot of details are fantastic. Some look like tiles.
The beautiful letter full of surprises from Julie.
Dear Julie, thank you so much for your letter. The tiny little embroidered button is already hanging on my hall.






I am happy you liked it!! Thank you!
ReplyDelete