15.7.12

FROM EVDOKIA.

Received from Evdokia in Greece, July 2012.

A wonderful letter came to me in the beginning of July from Greece. Evdokia is a grapfic designer, who also likes to work with ceramic, which you can see on her etsy have a kookie page.
I like the way her blogname have got the name! On have a kookie she writes:
"my family and friends are calling me kokie.
...& because i enjoy eating cookies
i made it a little bit sweeter ;)
 so have a kookie!

A little while ago I send my letter to Evdokia, which can be seen here.
The whole letter from Evdokia. I'm in love with the little pressed flower.
A mobile with small origami boats which she has dyed with black tea, to give them the sepia color and painted afterwards.
I simple love the torn paper!
Evdokia have send me this beautiful photo she has taken on the Naxos Island. Like her, I love the shadows the lamp gives in the picture.
Pieces of different kinds of textiles and handmade paper.
(NOT ONLY) TEXTILES
Love it!

Dear Evdokia, thank you so much for your lovely letter. Your mobile with the folded boats is hanging in my window at my studio.

2 comments:

  1. Karina! beautiful presentation of my letter! i am so happy you liked what i send you! wish you a beautiful evening & that we will keep this (not only) textile treasuries communication! :) i really enjoyed it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those origami boats are so cute! :)

    ReplyDelete