5.9.12

FROM CAMILA

Received from Camila Faria, Brazil, July 2012.

I have fallen in love with the photos of Camila's Não Me Mande Flores beautiful blog. I don't understand what she writes, but I like
visiting it often.
Camila work as a freelance writer and lives in Rio de Janeiro.
The colorful letter from Camila, which makes me so happy.
She has send me two pieces of Chita fabrics, which is a cotton fabric with prints in strong colors, usually florals. The top fabric portrays
a weel-known figure in Brazil specially in Bahia. Baianas are women who are engaged in the profession of selling the delicacies of Bahia cuisine.

Yellow buttons and dotted ribbon, with a pink thread. So lovely.
A sweet little banana felted brooch made by Camila. He is so sweet, with his red cheeks.




Stars in glitter.
Dear Camila, thank you so much for your colorful letter. I became so happy when opening it.

2 comments:

  1. I'm so glad you liked it Karina! I don't know if you ever notice, but my blog has an english version: http://naomemandeflores.com/en/

    Kisses from Rio!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so cute!
    Love this kind of stuff ^^
    Kisses,
    Paula

    ReplyDelete