I have received the most stunning letter from Anna, with the most amazing textile details.
Anna is a communication designer specialized on social media, living curently in Berlin and on her blog BLINK BLINK she write this about herself:
In general:
I'm a designer,
who tends to think a lot.
And also not.
I like these small quotes which often leads to something else on her blog. Like this:
Full of holes.
Check for pulse.
Blink your eyes.
One for yes.
Two for no.
I've no idea what I am talking about.
Anna likes to be in movement and to change things in her life constantly. Her dream is one day to become a consultant in matter of design / innovation brand communication and to focus on her own creativity and design-skills.
If you want to see more from Anna, visit her flickr.
My letter to Anna can be seen here.
The envelop itself is a little piece of art. Love the lines!
The letter from Anna is full of old vintage upholstery fabrics.
This piece in velvet have so many wonderful details. I like the difference in the almost tufted soft yarns together with the more twisted flat areas in the design.
An amazing card made by Anna.
Another velvet in jacquard weaving. I'm in love with the light green color.
Pretty detail in the letter from Anna.
Detail of flower.
I like the way the colors interact with each other and blend together and becomes a new color.
Dear Anna, thank you so much for your lovely letter. Your card is laying on my desk at my studio.







such a lovely post! thank u so much karina. berlin tips soon ;)
ReplyDeleteWhat interesting and beautiful mix you found in an envelope!!
ReplyDeleteVery inspiring..!