Received from Saskia in Holland, September 2012.
Saskia from knoopjes has send me the most beautiful letter. From her holiday in France where she has been camping with her husband
and two children in Britanny, she has been visiting fleamarkets. And so sweet of her she thought of me when buying some of the
treasures.
My beautiful letter full of treasures.
On her holiday Saskia manage to buy an old typewriter which has the most beautiful font.
A photo taken by Saskia and a pretty "fleur-de-lis" to the right. It's traditionally used to be put in the Kings Cake around the Christmas season.
The plate with the blue/white lines is stunning.
This little handmade thing, perhaps a button is the most beautiful piece in the letter. I'm totally in love with it and will now start to look
for these when visiting fleamarkets myself.
A pretty handmade Hedebo embroidery.
From the beach, a pretty stone full of holes. I think it's wonderful and a good inspiration for new weaving structures.
Another moo lover like myself.
Dear Saskia, thank you so much for your wonderful letter.
I'm so in love with the little stone full of holes and the little blue/white handmade button, which is hanging in my studio now.







Amazing photo's you've made. And silly of me not to tell you the blue 'thing' is indeed a button, there has to be second part to it, but wasn't found on the market.
ReplyDeleteThank you for your beautiful review.
Love,
Saskia
What a lovely collection!
ReplyDeletebeautiful!
ReplyDeleteall those treasures
I can almost smell the sea
and hear the waves
bye!
Patrice A.
P.S.
and
I am wondering
did you receive mine?
....
....
What a beautiful letter!
ReplyDeleteKarina, I passed on an award to your gorgeous blog.
Please do not feel obliged to play along.
I just wanted to include you in my list of favourites : )
k x