Received from Céline -Bohème Circus in France, May the 18.
I have got such a lovely letter from Céline who writes the stunning blog Bohème Circus. I invited Céline to take part of my textile letters and I'm so happy for her letter. Mine to her can been seen here.
Céline is in love with paper and her dream is to open an online shop. She likes the magic of the paper, because it's a material convertible and so rich in possibilities. It's the medium to exchange mail and it can be the basic material to create sculptures.
The letter from Céline.
An association between paper and fabric; sewing in the paper.
The stitches is so fine and the coral colored buttons is so sweet and nice.
Zig zag paper. It remeinds me of twill, the second basic weaving technique.
Print on a paper.
Fabric and a mother of pearl button on paper.
The paper to the right have the most beautiful 3-d effect. Almost like a textile. And to the left a tiny little envelope.
Inside the tiny little envelope were these yellow leafes and the stickers in cobber.
The letter from Céline written on transperant paper. So beautiful!
Dear Céline, thank you so much for your pretty and lovely letter. I have putted the zig zag paper on my wall in my studio and the coral buttons.








I am happy that my small envelope arrived safe and sound, and I am very honored that you like her contents.
ReplyDeleteI like very much combined papers and textiles and your textile letters project is so great, thank you for this !